This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
We are working with our client in locating an Instructional Designer/Developer to design and develop Blended Learning, eLearning, and Virtual classroom training. In this role, you will also develop Facilitator and Participant Guides and PowerPoint decks that can be used in ILT or virtual training formats. The training is for New Hires working in Call Centers discussing financial products and assistance with customers.
Note:The is a contact role that will be structured on a W2 basis. The client requires that all candidates provide specific information for identification purposes at the time of resume presentation.
- Preferred: Degree or Certification in Instructional Technologies, Education or related field (not required).
- 5+ years’ experience in Instructional Design and Development and understanding of adult learning principles.
- 2+ years’ experience in the design and development of eLearning using Adobe Presenter, Captivate, Word and PowerPoint.
- Must have solid skills for working with SME’s in a consultative manner.
- Must be comfortable developing content that’s workable in eLearning, blended learning or virtual classroom delivery modes.