Instructional Designer (closed)
This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
We are working exclusively with our client to identify an Instructional Designer in the Minneapolis area. The need is driven by a rebranding of the company and the Consultant will work closely with an existing training team. Main responsibilities will include reviewing and updating ILT and eLearning content.
Duration & Hours:3-4 months, 40 hours/week
- 5+ years of Instructional Design experience.
- Proficient with Adobe Captivate 9 and the MS Office Suite.
- Team player but also able to work independently with self-guidance.
- Have an eye for design and help make recommendations for improving content.
- Must be local and able to work onsite as needed.
Clarity Consultants is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Related job openings
We are working exclusively with our client in identifying an Instructional Designer to assist with a variety of projects. The projects will range ... see more