We are working exclusively with our client to identify an Instructional Designer to support content design, development, conversion, production, evaluation, and maintenance. You will help convert existing instructor-led classes to online courses and expand the targeted content developed for both cohort-specific and cross-cohort learning needs.
You will also help design and develop interactive, media-rich online modules. The work will involve transforming proprietary content, ranging from PowerPoint presentations to virtual classrooms, into asynchronous distance learning, including script writing, video production and building interactive exercises.
Location:Onsite in Manhattan Beach, CA
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in education, adult learning, or related field
- 2+ years of experience with Instructional Design, eLearning, or related field
- Experience using authoring tools such as Camtasia, Storyline, Articulate Rise, etc.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with SABA LMS is preferred but not required
Clarity Consultants is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Related job openings
We are working exclusively with our client in identifying an Instructional Designer to assist with a variety of projects. The projects will range ... see more
We are working exclusively with our client in identifying an experienced Blended Learning Instructional Designer to explore what employees in Sales, ... see more