We are working exclusively with our client to identify a Technical Instructional Designer. The Consultant will be responsible for creating systems training and performance support as part of a large-scale institutional change initiative. The Consultant will use a range of tools (including Adobe Captivate) to design learning that engage employees and increase knowledge retention. This will include creating eLearning modules with system simulations (templates already exist).
There will also be frequent collaboration with internal subject matter experts and stakeholders to:
- Establish and implement a program evaluation strategy, reporting learning feedback to the team as well as impact to key stakeholders.
- Independently plan, design, and implement innovative, end-to-end learning projects that span multiple areas of support and complex organizational change.
Start Date:January 2018
Location:NYC (financial district)
Duration & Hours:9 months, 40 hours/week
- 5+ years of Instructional Design experience, including previous systems/software training.
- Proficient with Adobe Captivate and Articulate Storyline.
- Previous experience with Adobe RoboHelp (preferred).
- Multimedia design experience (photo and video editing).
- Project management experience, such as large-scale change initiatives across multiple lines of business involving many stakeholders.
- Familiar with LMS content and reporting.
- Must be flexible and able to work effectively in fast-paced environment.
- Experience working in agile development environment, iterative (changes rolled out every month).
- Must be local and able to work onsite part time.
Clarity Consultants is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status
Related job openings
We are working exclusively with our client in identifying an Instructional Designer to assist with a variety of projects. The projects will range ... see more
We are working exclusively with our client in identifying an experienced Blended Learning Instructional Designer to explore what employees in Sales, ... see more