We are working exclusively with our client to identify an Instructional Designer who will be responsible for systems training and performance support as part of a large-scale institutional change initiative. Using innovative and blended learning techniques, you will be responsible for managing, scheduling, and implementing effective learning solutions that are aligned to strategic business objectives and, at the same time, ensure compliance with important policies.
Location:Onsite in New York City
- 3+ years of experience in Instructional Design, eLearning, or related field
- Experience using Captivate and Adobe Creative Suite
- Project management experience
- Experience with LMS content and reporting
- Agile experience
- Strong communication skills, bot written and verbal
- Previous experience in the financial industry is preferred but not required
Clarity Consultants is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Related job openings
We are working exclusively with our client in identifying an Instructional Designer to assist with a variety of projects. The projects will range ... see more
We are working exclusively with our client in identifying an experienced Blended Learning Instructional Designer to explore what employees in Sales, ... see more