We are working exclusively with our client in identifying an Instructional Designer to create systems training and performance support as part of a large-scale institutional change initiative. In this role, you will use Captivate and tools from Adobe Creative Suite to design learning to engage employees and increase knowledge retention. You will create eLearning modules with system simulations (templates already exist).
Using innovative and blended learning techniques, you will be responsible for managing, scheduling, and implementing effective learning solutions that are aligned to strategic business objectives and, at the same time, ensure compliance with important policies.
You will work extensively with internal subject matter experts and stakeholders to:
- Understand latest the new software implementation and recent iterations for immediate application to development of learning simulation modules
- Develop and get feedback on the modules that will be adjusted as needed, often on an ongoing basis.
Duration:5 months approximately through the end of September with possible extension
Location:Onsite in New York City, NY (Near Water St./Wall St.). Partial telecommute – ability to work from home two days per week after initial two weeks.
- 5+ years of instructional design experience
- Expert level knowledge of Adobe Captivate (most recent edition) and Adobe Creative Suite - multimedia design experience for photo and video editing
- Articulate Storyline experience
- Experience with Agile Methodology and rapid prototyping
- Strong experience with systems/software training development
- Strong experience working in an iterative, agile software development environment in which changes are made frequently and keeping up with pace is important.
- eLearning experience
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of adult learning principles and experience in managing projects
- Flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment with high detail orientation
- Ability to share interactive samples during interview process
- Background check required if selected
Clarity Consultants is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Related job openings
We are working exclusively with our client in identifying an Instructional Designer to convert 45 live events that were previously delivered and ... see more
We are working exclusively with our client in identifying an Instructional Designer/Developer to re-create an existing ILT course on ... see more