- Work with team to develop and design learning content including but not limited to eLearning modules, assessments, etc.
- Coordinate design, storyboards, interactions and media assets (graphics, text, audio, and video) while adhering to sound instructional design principles.
- Adapt all required material into course design to ensure legal requirements for course and departments standards are met in presentation of material
- Work closely with graphic artist to develop any supporting images, video, audio and animation
Duration:6 months with possible extension
Location:Whippany, NJ. 100% onsite.
- 3+ years of instructional design experience
- Strong understanding of sound instructional design principals and demonstrated experience with instructional design process, adult learning techniques, research methods and evaluation tools
- High attention to detail and strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Background check required if selected
Clarity Consultants is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Related job openings
We are working closely with our client in identifying a Technical Writer with instructional design skills. The role will include about 75% tech ... see more