This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
- Work with team to develop and design learning content including but not limited to eLearning modules, assessments, etc.
- Coordinate design, storyboards, interactions and media assets (graphics, text, audio, and video) while adhering to sound instructional design principles.
- Adapt all required material into course design to ensure legal requirements for course and departments standards are met in presentation of material
- Work closely with graphic artist to develop any supporting images, video, audio and animation
Duration:6 months with possible extension
Location:Whippany, NJ. 100% onsite.
- 3+ years of instructional design experience
- Strong understanding of sound instructional design principals and demonstrated experience with instructional design process, adult learning techniques, research methods and evaluation tools
- High attention to detail and strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Background check required if selected