This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
We are working closely with our client in identifying an Instructional Designer to assist with an eLearning project. The content will be a part of the company’s core curriculum and will focus on new hire onboarding for employees at all levels. The training will cover topics such as culture, values, benefits, basic technical systems, etc.
Duration:4+ months, 40 hours/week
onsite in Richardson, TX
- 5+ years of Instructional Design experience.
- Experience with “beginning to end” tasks such as project analysis, design, storyboarding, and development.
- Proficient with Articulate Storyline 2.
- Previous experience with Captivate 9 a plus.
- Must be local and able to work onsite in Richardson, TX.
Related job openings
We are working closely with our client to identify an Instructional Designer/Facilitator to design soft skills training, leadership training, ... see more