Instructional Designer(s) (closed)
This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
We are working closely with our client in identifying 3-5 Instructional Designers to develop engaging content for instructor led training and eLearning courses. The ILT courses will be around the “System training, processes, launch readiness for Finance, Sales, Procurement, Warehousing & Distribution.
In this role you will; work with SMEs to understand performance needs, write, edit and manage content development at all stages of lifecycle, deliver classroom training for ERP systems.
Start Date:Early February
Location:Mississauga, ON with some travel
- 6+ years’ Instructional Design experience; developing process and system training for ERP system application
- Experience creating both ILT and eLearning courses
- Strong knowledge of adult learning principles
- Experience with tools such as; Camtasia, Captivate, AX Task Recorder, Snagit, etc.
- Experience delivering classroom training
Clarity Consultants is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Related job openings
We are working exclusively with our client in identifying an Instructional Designer to assist with a variety of projects. The projects will range ... see more