Instructional Designer (closed)
This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
We are working closely with our client in identifying an Instructional Designer to produce performance-based, interactive learning experiences to meet the business needs of the L&D division. You will analyze learning needs, design and develop content, define measurement strategies and assess the effectiveness of learning programs. You will also evaluate the content and recommend the appropriate media/delivery method for the coursework.
Start Date:End of February
Location:Onsite in St. Louis, MO
- 4+ years of Instructional Design and eLearning development experience
- Experience using authoring tools such as Captivate or Storyline
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated knowledge of adult learning principles
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to navigate challenging situations, problem solve, and make decisions
- Must be local to St. Louis, MO
Clarity Consultants is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Related job openings
We are working exclusively with our client in identifying an Instructional Designer to assist with a variety of projects. The projects will range ... see more