Instructional Designer (closed)
This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
We are working closely with our client to identify an Instructional Designer to develop activity-based instructor-led training, web-based training, and learning solutions. You will build content for learning paths for new hires along with tenured staff. You will also migrate existing content into blended learning.
Location:100% onsite in San Ramon, CA
Duration:6+ months with the possible contract to hire
- 5+ years of experience in Instructional Design, eLearning, or related field
- Experience using Storyline 2
- Strong knowledge of Adult Learning Principles and Best Practices for training design
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- LMS experience is preferred but not required
- Salesforce experience is preferred but not required
Clarity Consultants is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Related job openings
We are working exclusively with our client in identifying an Instructional Designer to convert 45 live events that were previously delivered and ... see more
We are working exclusively with our client in identifying an Instructional Designer/Developer to re-create an existing ILT course on ... see more