This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
We are working exclusively with our client in identifying an Instructional Designer to develop a comprehensive plan for process re-engineering and technical training. You will need to review instructional documents and help create, edit, deploy, and track context-sensitive user help, transaction documentation, simulations, test scripts, and job aides. You will also review and approve SAP instructional materials for clarity and usability and ensure content approval from project and business leaders.
- Experience in Instructional Design, eLearning, or related field
- Experience with SAP Business Warehouse is preferred
- Experience creating adult learning and training for SAP
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong MS Office experience, especially Word and PowerPoint
NOTE: 100% Remote Positions
Due to the nature of this virtual position, we anticipate a high number of responses from interested applicants. We may not be able to personally respond to your inquiry immediately but please know that your resume and email responses will be reviewed.
Related job openings
We are working exclusively with our client to identify a Sr. Instructional Designer to help with the strategy and creation of curriculum for the ... see more