Interface Designer (closed)
This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
We are working closely with our client to identify an Interface Designer to assist with several projects. Main responsibilities will include designing user interfaces and assets for web applications, mobile applications, public websites, and intranet sites. There will be frequent collaboration with other designers, writers, stakeholders, subject matter experts, and developers to determine user requirements, workflow, and ideal user experience for web applications.
Location:St. Louis, MO
Duration & Hours:6 months, 40 hours/week
- Bachelor's Degree or higher.
- 5+ years of UI design and front-end development experience.
- Highly proficient in creative software including Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
- Proficient with Dreamweaver or other HTML editing software.
- Familiarity with user testing, creating mobile-optimized designs, and building sites with a Web Content Management System.
- Must be local to the St. Louis, MO area and able to work onsite.
Clarity Consultants is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Related job openings
We are working exclusively with our client in identifying an Instructional Designer to convert 45 live events that were previously delivered and ... see more
We are working exclusively with our client in identifying an Instructional Designer/Developer to re-create an existing ILT course on ... see more