Learning Coordinator (closed)
This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
We are working closely with our client to identify a Learning Coordinator to support their Instructional Design team. This opportunity will allow you to utilize your strong Excel skills including creating and updating class enrollment listings, create selection spreadsheets and develop pivot tables. In addition, you will be tasked with preparing learning materials which includes everything from creating name tags using Mail Merge, to printing and organizing training materials, ordering courses from external vendors, managing a Master calendar and using iShare to update pages and upload session documents.
Location:Onsite in Cleveland, Chicago, or Tampa
Duration & Hours:3 months, 20 to 30 hours per week
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to create pivot tables is preferred, but not required
- Strong administration or coordination experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) and ability to learn new software applications quickly
- Experience with iShare is preferred, but not required
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Clarity Consultants is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Related job openings
We are working closely with our client in identifying a Technical Writer with instructional design skills. The role will include about 75% tech ... see more