Senior L&D Manager – Direct Hire (closed)
This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
We are working closely with our client to identify a Senior L&D Manager to be engaged various projects. These endeavors may include the following responsibilities:
- Lead the L&D team in the analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation of learning programs to support company initiatives and organizational growth.
- Manage organizational development and talent management strategies and processes tailored to meet individual contributor, manager, and executive level developmental needs
- Provide leadership and oversight for all domestic and international learning programs, including but not limited to the company’s new hire orientation, international compliance and certification training, job-specific training programs, sales training, and leadership development programs.
- Collaborate with manages and executives to identify company-strategic, departmental, and employee specific learning and development goals.
- Create, implement and evaluate training tools and programs to efficiently and effectively transfer knowledge, information and skills.
- Collaborate and communicate with project stakeholders and subject matter experts on the analysis, design, and content development of learning programs.
- Partner with internal team members and external vendors as needed in the design and delivery of learning programs.
- Coach Managers and employees on career development strategies.
- Facilitate virtual and instructor-led training programs as needed.
Location:Onsite in Springdale, AR
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Talent Development or Organizational Development
- 5+ years of management experience
- LMS experience
- Experience with authoring tools and Microsoft Office
- Ability to travel
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Previous experience in transportation or logistics is preferred but not required
Clarity Consultants is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Related job openings
We are working exclusively with our client in identifying an experienced Blended Learning Instructional Designer to explore what employees in Sales, ... see more
We are working exclusively with our client in identifying an Instructional Designer to assist with a variety of projects. The projects will range ... see more