Duration:The training session will vary from 1 to 5 days depending on the audience. This position is to supplement a group of internal trainers and the amount of sessions that you will be asked to facilitate will vary.
- 5 years of experience in the technology industry
- 3+ years of experience working in a technical training role
- Experience training back end administrators, IT admins, etc.
- Experience delivering informative, well-organized presentations using web-based technology
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
NOTE: 100% Remote Positions
Due to the nature of this virtual position, we anticipate a high number of responses from interested applicants. We may not be able to personally respond to your inquiry immediately but please know that your resume and email responses will be reviewed.
Clarity Consultants is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Related job openings
We are working exclusively with our client in identifying an Instructional Designer to assist with a variety of projects. The projects will range ... see more
We are working exclusively with our client in identifying an experienced Blended Learning Instructional Designer to explore what employees in Sales, ... see more