ASL Facilitator- 100% Virtual
Campbell, CA 95008 US
- Strong Instructional Design Skills: Ability to design effective and engaging learning experiences.
- Expert-Level American Sign Language Skills: Proficiency in ASL to provide high-quality instruction.
- Strong vILT Experience: Experience in both creating vILT content and delivering virtual training sessions.
- Expert with a passion for virtual training, we encourage you to apply and be part of this meaningful project.
Project Deliverables and Modalities:
- The course will consist of four one-hour sessions, conducted weekly from 11/13 to 12/15 (excluding Thanksgiving week).
- Number of Courses/Modules, Length, and Interactivity: Four vILT sessions, each lasting one hour.
- High interactivity to allow participants to practice ASL skills.
- Sessions will progress from entry-level basics to advanced skills.
Duration: 11/13 to 12/15
The pay range for this is $200.00 to $250.00 per one-hour session. Individual pay is determined by a number of factors, including but not limited to skill set, depth of experience, relevant education, certifications and specific work location.
Clarity Consultants is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.