Business Development Representative- 100% Virtual
Campbell, CA 95008 US
Armed with a strong brand behind you, you will partner with our sales and marketing teams to expand our already impressive client list, vet inbound leads and prospect for opportunities. In this role, you will have the opportunity to strengthen your business acumen, refine your communication skills, make a direct impact to the sales team, and learn about one of the most influential business functions within an organization. You will receive comprehensive training in a supportive environment, have access to cutting edge lead generation applications, and you will work with some of the top Sr. Sales Managers in the industry.
We are a virtual company who believes strongly that our employees are the reason for our success. We foster a supportive and collaborative environment where your opinion and suggestions can lead not only to your success but also lasting operational changes. You will be invited to virtual social hangouts, quarterly meetings, and each year you will travel to a new city for our annual company meeting. We feel strongly that this is a great opportunity for a self-motivated individual who values personal growth as much as they do team success.
In this role you will:
- Partner with marketing to support Account Based Marketing (ABM) initiatives
- Work closely with marketing to offer timely insights into prospect engagement and the success of marketing campaigns
- Work with Sr. Sales Managers to set appointments
- Develop rapport with prospective Fortune 500 clients
- Complete a target number of outbound calls (50+) and/or send 100+ emails daily
- Create and strategize email marketing lists
- Evaluate and convert leads generated through marketing efforts
- Strive to meet and exceed activity goals
- Use leading technology to prospect
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field preferred
- Proven experience in a business development or sales role
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Results-driven with a focus on meeting and exceeding targets
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Familiarity with CRM software and other sales tools
- An excellent opportunity for further advancement into sales
- An established 30+-year old organization with a market leading position
- Competitive compensation package with performance incentives
- A truly supportive company culture where professional growth and advancement is encouraged and achieved
- An opportunity to work alongside smart, dedicated people who are shaping how the Fortune 500 trains and develops its employees
- A positive and fun team environment including annual in person meetings in great locations and the potential to attend large tradeshows that highlight this massively growing and technology-focused industry that is all about creating cutting edge talent development at the highest level
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off (PTO), paid holidays, 401K, and Flexible Spending plan.
Compensation: Competitive base salary plus bonus
NOTE: 100% Virtual Positions
Due to the nature of this virtual position, we anticipate a high number of responses from interested applicants. We may not be able to personally respond to your inquiry immediately but please know that your resume and email responses will be reviewed.
The salary range for this opportunity is $60,000.00 to $80,000.00. And you will have the opportunity to earn additional bonuses based on your performance. Individual pay is determined by a number of factors, including but not limited to skill set, depth of experience, relevant education, certifications and specific work location.
Clarity Consultants is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Clarity Consultants takes your L&D objectives from vision to reality. Our elite consultants deliver game-changing strategies and life-changing training. The world’s most forward-thinking companies trust Clarity to design, develop, and deploy programs that create more engaged and future-ready employees. For more than 30 years, we’ve managed projects touching every element of learning and talent development, including instructional design, eLearning, live facilitation, LMS, organizational development, and change management.
If the above opportunity is not a good fit for you and you are a learning and development or creative professional, visit www.clarityconsultants.com/how-to-join to join our talent network.