DEI / Change Management Consultant- 100% Virtual
Campbell, CA 95008 US
- Develop workshop outlines, learning materials, and participant guides.
- Facilitate interactive virtual workshops for senior leaders, tailoring content for different durations and audience needs.
- Collaborate with internal DEI resources to ensure alignment.
- Deliver engaging workshops with a focus on interactivity and knowledge retention.
- Provide post-workshop resources for ongoing reference.
- Workshop Delivery: Proven experience in Change Management and DEI workshop delivery.
- Effective Facilitation: Strong facilitation skills for engaging senior leaders.
- Virtual Training: Familiarity with virtual platforms and tools.
- Change Management: Understanding of Change Management principles.
- DEI Knowledge: Familiarity with Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion principles.
- Workshop outlines, learning materials, and participant guides.
- Interactive virtual workshops with tailored content.
- Additional breakout session for the DEI council.
- Post-workshop summaries and references.
- Content alignment with DEI principles.
Duration: 80 – 100 hours includes facilitating 2 virtual sessions (one for 90 minutes and one for 2 hours)
Location: 100% Virtual
NOTE: 100% Virtual Positions
Due to the nature of this virtual position, we anticipate a high number of responses from interested applicants. We may not be able to personally respond to your inquiry immediately but please know that your resume and email responses will be reviewed.
The pay range for this is $65.00 to $75.00 per hour. Individual pay is determined by a number of factors, including but not limited to skill set, depth of experience, relevant education, certifications and specific work location.
Clarity Consultants is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.