Director Leadership Development - Direct Hire
900 Metro Center Blvd. Foster City, CA 80129-2326
We are working exclusively with our client in identifying a Product Director to join the organization’ s Leadership College. You will be part of a team of dedicated product design experts within the University Leadership College that will help build the learning road map for executive and leadership development across the organization. In this position, you will work closely with the leadership team and stakeholders to help drive critical strategic and development learning initiatives that improve leadership capabilities and enhance overall organizational effectiveness across the company. The ideal candidate is highly collaborative and is skilled at quickly understanding and translating stakeholder needs into innovative learning solutions. You will manage the entire learning product development lifecycle which will include:
- Use human-centered design approaches to discover, design and develop meaningful client engagements to ensure the organization has the capabilities to compete in the future.
- Act as a change agent: build understanding, enthusiasm, and use influence to gain buy in from key stakeholders and drive alignment within the organization.
- Build work plans and work closely with cross-functional partners to support and drive successful execution and implementation of all solutions.
- Work with the Data Analytics team to evaluate the product effectiveness, success and impact in measurable ways. Leverage analysis to enhance future strategies and tactics.
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Foster City, CA
- 12+ years progressive experience defining and implementing successful learning solutions, preferably in a global corporate environment
- Minimum of bachelor’ s degree or equivalent
- Demonstrated experience defining and implementing successful learning solutions, preferably in a global corporate environment
- Experienced designing engaging customized learning programs
- Excellent project management, planning, and organization skills, including ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment, and prioritize projects/products based on business objectives and ROI methodology
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills -- ability to work with a cross-functional team and influence change across functional and business units
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to simplify complex problems and develop a strategy and roadmap to stakeholders
- Analytical and proactive problem solver who operates effectively and independently, even in areas of uncertainty and ambiguity
Clarity Consultants is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.