Bohannon Drive, Suite 250 Menlo Park, CA 94304
We are working closely with our client to identify an Event Planner to lead the planning and coordination of all details and logistics required to produce large-scale, high-quality leadership events for executive and senior leader audiences. Events may include Administrative Dinner (300-700 participants), Roundtable breakfasts, Leadership Development Learning events, and Leadership Essential classes.
You will also develop and manage all relevant cross-departmental relationships in order to successfully execute on events, as well as managing external vendor relationships.
Start Date: Mid-November
Location: Onsite in Menlo Park, CA
Duration & Hours: 6 months, 40 hours per week
Rates: PR $30-35 W2 BR $50-60
- Bachelor' s degree in a work-related field or discipline from an accredited college or university
- 5+ years of experience in event planning, coordination, or related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Windows, Adobe Creative Suite, and Grammarly
- Project management experience
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience working closely with C-suite executive and leadership teams
- Must be local and able to work onsite
Clarity Consultants is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.