Instructional Designer (100% Virtual)
St. Petersburg, FL - | Allows Virtual Work TELECOMMUTE US
We are working closely with our client to identify an Instructional Designer to assist with the update and development of a full sales training program for financial advisors. This is a 2-phase project:
- First, you will be responsible for conducting a Needs Analysis of the existing training, which currently consists of a 2-days Instructor-Led Training course.
- Upon completion of phase 1, you will develop the full training program which will include: ILT, Virtual ILT, videos, and workbooks. The courses need to be highly interactive with gamification and scenario-based learning.
The goal of this training is to educate financial advisors on the product they sell and updated sales practices.
Start Date: Early/Mid-October
Duration & Hours: 6 months, Full-time (M-F, 8 am – 5 pm)
Location: 100% Remote
- Strong Instructional Design background
- Familiar with the Adult Learning Theories
- Demonstrated knowledge of training needs assessment methodologies
- Excellent communication skills to work with key stakeholders
- Experience interviewing SMEs
- Previous experience developing sales training programs
- Must own laptop
NOTE: 100% Remote Positions
Due to the nature of this virtual position, we anticipate a high number of responses from interested applicants. We may not be able to personally respond to your inquiry immediately but please know that your resume and email responses will be reviewed.
Clarity Consultants is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.