Instructional Designer (ILT) - 100% Virtual
Campbell, CA 95008 US
As the Instructional Designer, you will create or revise training deliverables that consist of immersive instructor-led training courses based on experiential learning and will include interactions. You will gather and refine training content using existing materials, eLearning courses, and subject matter expert interviews.
Start: Early to mid-February
Duration: 6 months with possible extension
Hours: 40 hours per week working standard business hours PST (with limited flexibility).
Location: 100% Virtual
- Hands on Instructional Design and Development experience including a solid understanding of adult learning principles and ISD methodologies.
- Experience developing interactive and immersive instructor-led training
- Proficient in PowerPoint and able to share work samples
- Strong ability to work cross-functionally and with stakeholders and SMEs at all levels of an organization.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Background check required for chosen candidate
Due to the nature of this virtual position, we anticipate a high number of responses from interested applicants. We may not be able to personally respond to your inquiry immediately but please know that your resume and email responses will be reviewed.
Clarity Consultants is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.