Instructional Designer - Insurance Sales and Product Training- 100% Virtual
Campbell, CA 95008 US
- Develop engaging and impactful hybrid learning experiences, combining eLearning and instructor-led training (ILT) courses.
- Ensure visually appealing courses with a medium level of interactivity, including knowledge checks and assessments.
- Collaborate with internal Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and utilize existing documents to enrich training content.
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 3 - 6 months (40 hours per week)
- Proven expertise as a blended learning Instructional Designer.
- Solid understanding of adult learning principles and theories, including ADDIE and Bloom’s taxonomy.
- Basic knowledge of Project Management principles.
- A discerning eye for visuals and adherence to branding standards.
- Previous experience within the Insurance industry is a must.
- Demonstrated experience in the development of Sales and Product training.
- Expert in Articulate 360 (must own license and laptop).
Clarity Consultants is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.