Instructional Designer - Virtual Instructor-Led Training (Oil and Gas Fluids) - 100% virtual
Campbell, CA 95008 US
- A bachelor's degree in Instructional Design, Education, or a related field (a master's degree is a plus).
- Proven track record in designing and developing engaging virtual Instructor-Led Training, particularly in complex subject areas like oil and gas fluids.
- Demonstrated expertise and understanding of oil and gas fluids or related industry experience.
- Proficiency in using instructional design software and tools (e.g., Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate) to create interactive and immersive learning experiences.
- Proven ability to collaborate closely with Subject Matter Experts to collect and transform their knowledge into effective training content.
- Flexibility in working hours to accommodate limited availability, ensuring timely project milestones are met.
Duration: To Be Determined, with the course scheduled to commence in August 2024
Hours: Flexible work hours, considering limited availability
NOTE: 100% Virtual Positions
Due to the nature of this virtual position, we anticipate a high number of responses from interested applicants. We may not be able to personally respond to your inquiry immediately but please know that your resume and email responses will be reviewed.
The pay range for this is $60.00 to $64.00 per hour. Individual pay is determined by a number of factors, including but not limited to skill set, depth of experience, relevant education, certifications and specific work location.
Clarity Consultants is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.