500 Volvo Pkwy Chesapeake, VA 23320-1604
We are working exclusively with our client, a national retailer, to identify an Instructional Designer who will support the design team’ s creation of 40 blended learning solutions on a variety of topics before the end of January. The Instructional Designer will also focus on revising and maintaining existing training materials including job aides and guides.
Start Date: Mid-October
Location: Chesapeake, VA (should be available to work onsite at times)
Duration: Part-time approximately 20 hours per week estimated for 3 months
- Bachelor’ s degree in Instructional Design or related field preferred
- 2-5 years’ experience as an Instructional Designer
- Proficiency and project experience with Adobe Illustrator and InDesign (must provide own license or subscription)
- Must be comfortable working quickly in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Superior communication and project management skills
- Retail industry experience is highly preferred
- Ability to provide work samples relative to the project
Nice to have:
- Experience with Storyline 360
Clarity Consultants is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.