270 Park Ave. New York, NY 10017-2070 | Allows Virtual Work TELECOMMUTE US
We are working closely with our client to identify an Instructional Designer to review a 3-hour course, identify the 10 most critical points, and create bit sized, consumable modules. The audience is close to 3, 500 people and the content is being developed.
If there is time, you will work on creating training content for cyber security. The content will need to be imbedded into microlearning.
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Ideally onsite in New York, Tampa, Columbus, or Delaware
Duration & Hours: 3 months, 40 hours per week
- Experience in Instructional Design, eLearning, or related field
- Experience with Captivate
- Experience developing microlearning
- Experience creating technical training
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Voice over experience preferred but not required
Clarity Consultants is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.