LMS Administrator (SAP Litmos)
2700 Coast Ave Mountain View, CA 94043-1140
We are working closely with our client to identify an LMS Administrator to assist with the daily administrative tasks related to their LMS, SAP Litmos.
Responsibilities will include:
- Troubleshoot issues.
- Enter support tickets, keep up with replies and implementing fixes.
- Track issues and solutions to generate a resource for the team.
- Create job aids for partners and managers on processes, pull reports, etc.
- Assist in the creation of teams for managers and partners within the LMS.
- Update/publish job aids/information in the Information Center.
- Keep content clean and updated; Litmos hygiene.
- Team Assignments: do learners have the correct learning paths, what is in each team’ s course library, are the right people assigned to the right team?
- Ensure Learning Path matches agenda.
- Clean up all old accounts, teams and content.
- Assist Content Optimization team with uploading and testing new content ready for the LMS.
- Build solutions to drive change to ensure root cause of recurring issues are solved.
- Work with the Technical Support and Service Desk teams to ensure all ServiceNow Knowledgebase articles are updated.
- Set up live sessions and Boosts.
- Become a Litmos expert to understand and recommend features.
- Ensure accuracy of any links pointing to the LMS content.
Start Date: Late-October
Duration: 6-12 months, full-time (40 hours/week)
Location: Tucson, AZ
- Strong LMS Administrator background
- Proficient with SAP Litmos LMS
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service while continuing to work on existing tasks
- Ability to self-motivate and perform effectively with minimal supervision
- Comfortable in a constantly changing environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proven time management skills
- Experienced with Help Desk, end-user tech support
Clarity Consultants is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.