Learning Certification Program Consultant -100% Virtual
Campbell, CA 95008 CA
- Design and develop a comprehensive Learning certification program emphasizing change management skills.
- Create engaging and informative content, assessment criteria, and guidelines aligned with industry standards.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure alignment of existing training programs with established certification standards.
- Provide expertise in change management, helping individuals implement change effectively, identify key stakeholders, and recognize criteria for successful change.
- Expertise in Change Management.
- Experience in curriculum development for certification programs.
- Strong knowledge of audit standards and processes.
- Professionalism, openness to feedback, and adaptability and flexibility to meet changing project requirements.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a virtual team environment and commitment to delivering high-quality results.
- Creativity in program development while adhering to budget and timeline constraints.
- Demonstrated subject matter expertise in change management and the ability to adapt to different skill levels and learning preferences.
- Fully developed Learning certification program, complete with content, assessment criteria, and guidelines for consistent audits and standards.
- Engage with stakeholders to ensure alignment with existing training initiatives.
- Provide regular progress reports and updates to the project stakeholders.
Start: Mid-Feb 2024
Duration: TBD – based on estimate
Hours: 20+ hrs per week (flexible)
Location: 100% Virtual
The pay range is $60 to $65 per hour. Individual pay is determined by a number of factors, including but not limited to skill set, depth of experience, relevant education, certifications and specific work location.
NOTE: 100% Virtual Positions
Due to the nature of this virtual position, we anticipate a high number of responses from interested applicants. We may not be able to personally respond to your inquiry immediately but please know that your resume and email responses will be reviewed.
Clarity Consultants is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.