Project Manager, Enterprise Talent Solutions
3355 Michelson Drive Suite 100 Irvine, CA 92612
We are working exclusively with our client in identifying a Project Manager to lead the project to deliver a leadership development pilot program for a major global business unit. In this position, you will be an integral contributor to finding the best solutions that meet the imminent and future needs of the stakeholders in a sustainable and scalable way.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Project Management
- Develop and execute project work plan and revise as appropriate to meet the changing needs and requirement.
- Research and recommend the best market learning content solutions and options that meet the imminent needs of the pilot program as well as future needs of the enterprise.
- Partner with the Learning Systems team to map the integration of the leadership development program into the LMS.
- Drive the daily project operations and guide stakeholders to ensure the delivery of the project is of high quality, on time, on budget, in scope.
- Stakeholder Management
- Partner with the HRBP/Business sponsor on scoping the skills/capabilities development needs for the pilot program.
- Lead and manage project communications to sponsor, project team and leadership - including project meetings, management presentation, status update report, timely and effectively.
- Proactively monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders.
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project targets and outputs.
- Financial Management
- Develops project cost/financial objectives to meet overall budget expectations.
- Ensure costs charged to the project are appropriate, complete, categorized properly and tracked.
- Change Management
- Provide the change management plan for adoption and launch of pilot program.
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 3-5 months
Location: San Jose or Irvine, CA
- Bachelor' s degree – with emphasis on Learning & Development
- Several years of working experience with a corporate advisor mindset and ability to translate business needs into products/solutions by knowing today’ s best practices and future next practices inside out
- Team player with strong experimentation, a growth mindset, collaborative leadership skills and strong capabilities to deliver high-quality results
- Strong proven experience in managing complex projects in a global, matrixed organization
- Understanding of how to integrate and maximize resources, build and leverage strategic partnerships with vendors
- Excellent leadership, communications, negotiation, conflict management and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical problem solving and organizational skills.
- Excellent decision-making and ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Fluency in working in a digital environment across multiple devices and solutions
- Experience working in a large-scale global, high growth, innovative, multi-cultural company, with exposure working with colleagues or employees outside the US.
- Experience presenting solutions and business case to Senior Executives in order to secure funding, sponsorship for projects and initiatives, and agreement on implementing specific global solutions.
- Minimum 3-5 years of consulting experience with a combination of project management, change management and organizational development expertise in a large, global organization, preferred.
Clarity Consultants is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.