Sr. Blended Learning Instructional Designer - (Healthcare)
2000 16th St. Denver, CO 80202
We are working with our F500 client who is seeking a Sr. Blended Learning Instructional Design Consultant to assist in recreating their existing training program. Our client operates widely dispersed clinics throughout the US and has found that training is not being delivered in as standardized way, and is therefore, not as effective from clinic to clinic. They have a high-level plan for the revamp, but are seeking a strategic and experienced consultant to drill down on how to take the training program into the future. This will include determining which portions of the curriculum are best delivered via which modality (ILT, vILT, eLearning, micro learning, etc.). They want to leverage technology more going forward, and are seeking a consultant who has taken dated training “ into the future."
The training is for Nurses and Patient Care Technicians, and covers clinical and patient care topics and subject matter. The qualified consultant must have a background in creating training for healthcare and clinical topics, as well as experience creating training for workers operating at dispersed facilities, with the goal of standardizing training effectiveness. Our client has a strong internal L&D team to support this training revamp, and this team will be responsible for content development.
Start Date: Early October
Location: Virtual with potential for travel to Denver for kick off meeting and/or key meetings
Duration & Hours: 3 months, 40 hours per week
- 10+ years of Instructional Design and Development experience and strong understanding of adult learning principles and various learning modalities.
- Must have experience assessing training programs with the specific goal of moving them from archaic to modern programs that leverage technology and innovation.
- 2+ years’ recent experience in the medical or healthcare space is required, as well as a strong understanding of clinical vernacular.
- Must offer tangible examples of results working on similar projects.
- Experience creating training for dispersed/multi-site companies, and a good understanding of the associated challenges.
- Experience taking training into the future.
- Excellent understanding of current engagement techniques used for ILT, vILT and eLearning.
- Some experience with Agile Method is a plus.
- Our client has a “ fun and prideful culture.” Must be able to fit in very well with this culture-type.
NOTE: 100% Remote Positions
Due to the nature of this virtual position, we anticipate a high number of responses from interested applicants. We may not be able to personally respond to your inquiry immediately but please know that your resume and email responses will be reviewed.
Clarity Consultants is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.