Sr. Blended Learning Instructional Designer/Developer - (Payment Processing), 100% Virtual
900 Metro Center Blvd. Foster City, CA 94404 | Allows Virtual Work TELECOMMUTE US
We are working exclusively with our F200 financial services client who is seeking a Sr. Instructional Designer/Developer to create a 1-2-hour ILT course on financial technologies related to new payment solutions (commerce and gig-economy related). In addition, the client wants this consultant to be present for the pilot delivery of the ILT which will take place in the beginning of November in Northern California. The client has a draft agenda on training topics that will be covered in this ILT course, but they need this consultant to perform SME interviews (~10 SMEs) to get the remaining content.
The audience will be internal financial technologies team members and Venture Capitalist that need to get smart on this technology quickly. The main business driver is the need to provide scalable options for future training deployment. The training will be created in Word/PPT. The client is seeking a consultant with some knowledge or experience in payment processes. The successful consultant will be fast paced, articulate, hyper-focused, able to work efficiently and effectively, and offer outstanding professional communication skills. Must also be able to provide best practices, make recommendations and Project Manage the entire project.
Skills & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’ s Degree required
- Must have 7+ years of Instructional Design and hands on Development experience
- Experience creating excellent content, ILT, and training materials
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (must own laptop and software licenses)
- Some experience in payment tools and/or processes is highly preferred
- Must have experience creating content related to financial topics and technology
- Must have excellent communication, SME interviewing, and project management skills
- Able to share high-quality work samples during the interview process (if requested)
Start Date: ASAP.
Duration: 4+ weeks. Estimated at 160 hours total with deliverables do approximately 11/1/19.
Hours: 40 hours per week estimated.
Location: 100% virtual.
Clarity Consultants is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran.
To be considered for this project, please send:
- Your resume
- Briefly describe your relevant skills and experience in a sentence or two.