Sr. Facilitation Consultant for Sr. Leader Training (Management Consulting)
New York, NY 10001 | Allows Virtual Work TELECOMMUTE US
Our global management consulting client is creating high-level courses to be rolled out to employees at the Partner and Director level. The courses vary in length but are often 1-3 days in duration and cover many topics including Leadership, Quality, Selling, Services Delivery, Client Management, Communications, etc.
Each delivery event will have 24-30 participants, and will include the Lead Facilitator (this role) and internal Facilitators who will support the Lead Facilitator in the classroom. In this role, you will encourage conversation, keep the conversation on track, and move the day along.
Your involvement may include review and feedback on the courses you teach to provide your thoughts on structure and content. You may also be asked to lead pilot trainings with specific internal audiences to generate feedback on course improvement prior to delivering to internal employees. The training will take place in one or more of the following cities: Dallas, New York City, San Francisco and Washington D.C.
Clarity Consultants is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran.
To be considered for this project, please send:
- Your resume
- Briefly describe your relevant skills and experience in a sentence or two.
Skills & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelors or Advanced Degree
- 8+ years of professional experience working in large corporate settings.
- Experience working within or for a global corporation.
- 3+ years’ experience delivering training to managers and leaders.
- Some experience delivering specifically to Sr. Leaders.
- Must have experience working within large, global management consulting firms delivering training.
- Must be an exceptionally dynamic and engaging facilitator with ability to connect with the audience and move the conversation along (gravitas with accessibility).