Sr. Instructional Designer/eLearning Developer (Health Insurance), 100% Virtual
Milwaukee, WI 46204-4901 | Allows Virtual Work TELECOMMUTE US
We are working exclusively with our F500 health insurance client who is seeking a Sr. Instructional Designer/eLearning Developer to develop training for their Sales Organization. In this role, you will revise existing content and create new content working with SME' s and Sales Leaders. The training must be highly engaging and will result in three Sales Courses on the following topics:
- Soft Skills (communication, EQ, Presence)
- How to Message Products (Selling a Service)
- Systems Training (Salesforce, claim system, etc.).
The client is seeking a consultant who is highly proficient in Storyline 360. This will be a fast-paced project, requiring a consultant who is great at meeting deadlines, resourceful\investigative, a well-rounded Designer, able to incorporate Video into eLearning, and experienced in creating Mobile Learning. Must also be able to perform needs analysis.
Skills & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’ s Degree required.
- Must have 7+ years of Instructional Design and hands on Development experience
- Able to perform needs analysis
- 3+ years’ experience in the medical or healthcare space
- Experience in creating excellent ILT, training materials, and eLearning
- Proficient in Articulate Storyline (360), MS Office Suite
- Able to offer great ideas for learner engagement
- Must have experience creating content related to medical or health topics working with SMEs
- Must be a great communicator and professional.
- Insurance and/or sales training experience, nice to have.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Must be able to share high-quality work samples during the interview process (screen share) that show design aesthetics, ways to keep the learner engaged, and ability to navigate within authoring tools.
Start Date: ASAP targeted.
Duration: 3 months with possible extension.
Hours: 40 hours per week.
Location: 100% virtual (client located in Milwaukee).
Clarity Consultants is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran.
To be considered for this project, please send:
- Your resume
- Briefly describe your relevant skills and experience in a sentence or two.