Sr. Learning Manager - Direct Hire in Springfield, TN or Anderson, SC
Springfield, TN 37172 US
- Develop the learning strategy and implementation plan for best-in-class Training Centers in the manufacturing plants across NA.
- Complete needs assessment and collaborate with cross-functional leadership to define learning solutions needed to develop and upskill our workforce.
- Develop innovative, tailored, and scalable learning (soft-skills and technical) programs for people leaders and individual contributors that meet current and future business needs.
- Create and nurture strategic relationships with key stakeholders including functional leaders, global partners, HR business partners and other HR COEs, etc.
- Lead change management efforts and drives engagement, sustainable change and implementation of learning programs.
- Develop KPIs and scorecard to monitor the effectiveness and impact of learning and development programs; apply these measures to drive progress and continuous improvement.
- BA/BS degree in business or related discipline and preferably a MS Organizational Development & Leadership / MBA.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of experience designing and implementing a learning and development strategy.
- At least 3 years leading and implementing this strategy for manufacturing plants for blue- and white-collar workforce.
- Experience in designing career pathways and learning programs in a manufacturing setting.
- Knowledge of adult learning principles and adult training methodologies.
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: 40 hours per week
Location: Mostly onsite with some flexibility
The salary range for this is $130 to $140K plus bonus and full benefits package. Individual pay is determined by a number of factors, including but not limited to skill set, depth of experience, relevant education, certifications and specific work location.
Clarity Consultants is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.