e-Learning Instructional Designer - 100% Virtual
1 Johnson And Johnson Plz New Brunswick, NJ 08933-0002 | Allows Virtual Work TELECOMMUTE US
We are working closely with our client to identify two e-Learning Instructional Designers to help in creating a standardized curriculum. The consultants will work with a variety of content including existing e-Learning modules and PowerPoint presentations to create a single coherent curriculum with a consistent look and flow across all e-Learning modules. Some of the content will need to be developed in consultation with the subject matter expert. The project will take a 3-step approach involving: 1) creating the eLearning template; 2) assessing and aligning the current content and; 3) developing the modules and knowledge transfer.
The consultants can work remotely and will be required to visit the client site in New Jersey to observe a 3-day training scheduled in November.
Start Date: Early November
Location: Virtual with one meeting in New Brunswick, NJ (November 19-21)
Duration: Estimated 2 months (working full-time with a team of two). Client is targeting end of year for completion.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Instructional Design or related field preferred
- 7+ years’ experience as senior Instructional Designer
- Strong eLearning background and experience with Storyline 3 (must be able to provide necessary software license and use own laptop)
- Previous project experience creating training for Facilities employees (i.e. Maintenance Technicians, Facilities Engineers, etc).
- Excellent project management, communication and writing skills
- Ability to work quickly
- Ability to provide relevant work samples
Clarity Consultants is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.