This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
We are working closely with our client in identifying an Instructional Designer to assist their internal L&D team. Responsibilities will include developing and maintaining new and existing training programs for staff of all levels. This role will produce trainings utilizing various training methodologies and theories.
Duration:3 months to start with possibility to extend to 6 months
Location:Mostly virtual but must be local to Pleasanton, CA for some meetings
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Instructional Design or equivalent work experience
- One to two years related business experience is required
- Previous experience in the application of adult learning principles & methods
- Demonstrated proficiency in computer skills especially in Microsoft Powerpoint, Word, Excel, Publisher, and content editing software such as Adobe Captivate or similar software
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills with the ability to multi-task and manage numerous projects simultaneously
- The ability to work independently while being a genuine "team player"
- Experience owning course development and materials from beginning to end
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate with employees and managers at all levels
- Maintain professionalism at all times
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Must be detail-oriented
Clarity Consultants is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Related job openings
We are working with our client in identifying an Instructional Designer and eLearning Developer to create content and then design and develop ... see more