Instructional Designer (closed)
This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
We are working exclusively with our client to identify an Instructional Designer who will be responsible for systems training and performance support as part of a large-scale institutional change initiative. Using innovative and blended learning techniques, you will be responsible for managing, scheduling, and implementing effective learning solutions that are aligned to strategic business objectives and, at the same time, ensure compliance with important policies.
Location:Onsite in New York City
- 3+ years of experience in Instructional Design, eLearning, or related field
- Experience using Captivate and Adobe Creative Suite
- Project management experience
- Experience with LMS content and reporting
- Agile experience
- Strong communication skills, bot written and verbal
- Previous experience in the financial industry is preferred but not required