Instructional Designer Opportunity (closed)
This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
We are working closely with our client in identifying an Instructional Designer to develop new Instructor-Led Training courses on Building Effective Teams, Performance Feedback and Evaluation, and Managing for Excellence. The courses range between 1 and 2 days in length, an internal facilitator will be delivering the courses. Course objectives and a table of content has been created for each course and some content exists.
Duration:Roughly 3 months
Location:Mostly virtual but must be able to attend occasional onsite meetings in New Haven, CT
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, English, Instructional Design or related field required
- 5+ years of experience in Instructional Design, eLearning or related field
- Experience developing training and ILT content development using the best practices
- Experience in file and content management such as SharePoint or FileZilla
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Clarity Consultants is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Related job openings
We are working with our client in identifying an Instructional Designer and eLearning Developer to create content and then design and develop ... see more