Instructional Designer(s) (closed)
This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
We are working closely with our client in identifying 3-5 Instructional Designers to develop engaging content for instructor led training and eLearning courses. The ILT courses will be around the “System training, processes, launch readiness for Finance, Sales, Procurement, Warehousing & Distribution.
In this role you will; work with SMEs to understand performance needs, write, edit and manage content development at all stages of lifecycle, deliver classroom training for ERP systems.
Start Date:Early February
Location:Mississauga, ON with some travel
- 6+ years’ Instructional Design experience; developing process and system training for ERP system application
- Experience creating both ILT and eLearning courses
- Strong knowledge of adult learning principles
- Experience with tools such as; Camtasia, Captivate, AX Task Recorder, Snagit, etc.
- Experience delivering classroom training