Instructional Designer (closed)
This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
We are working closely with our client in identifying an Instructional Designer to produce performance-based, interactive learning experiences to meet the business needs of the L&D division. You will analyze learning needs, design and develop content, define measurement strategies and assess the effectiveness of learning programs. You will also evaluate the content and recommend the appropriate media/delivery method for the coursework.
Location:Onsite in St. Louis, MO
- 4+ years of Instructional Design and eLearning development experience
- Experience using authoring tools such as Captivate or Storyline
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated knowledge of adult learning principles
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to navigate challenging situations, problem solve, and make decisions
- Must be local to St. Louis, MO