This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
We are working closely with our client to identify a Project Manager to assist with an implementation/ upgrade of ELN (Electronic Lab Notebook) within the R&D team. The project teams will require a lot of hands on support in the creation of standardized, consistent, and scalable solutions for the deployment of ELN, as well as the process training around what the process will look like. In this role, you will be working with two on-site ELN Site Managers, also in Plano, from the Knowledge Management Services team. You will also have remote working partnership with IT leads in New York.
You will help to streamline deployment plan, automate processes, and help drive deployment execution:
- Planning and defining scope of H2 deployment – develop timeline in alignment with our road map and IT
- Action Item Tracking
- Resource planning, budget
- Monitoring metrics
Location:On-site in Plano, TX with potential flexibility for some telecommuting.
Duration: 2-3 months duration (4-5 days/week for first 6 weeks, and then reduced to 2 days/week for another 4-6 weeks). Potential for conversion to full-time or more work if they see the need for someone full-time internally to continually manage this.
- 5-7+ years’ experience in Project Management
- Strong experience managing software implementations
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite - especially in Excel
- Change management experience is strongly preferred
- Experience working with global teams is strongly preferred
- Familiarity with ELN (Electronic Lab Notebook) is preferred, but not required
Clarity Consultants is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Related job openings
We are working with our client in identifying four Training Facilitators to deliver classroom training on Kronos “Workforce Timekeeper” ... see more