Senior L&D Manager – Direct Hire (closed)
This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
Job Type: Direct Hire
Location: Springdale, AR
We are working closely with our client to identify a Senior L&D Manager to be engaged various projects. These endeavors may include the following responsibilities:
- Lead the L&D team in the analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation of learning programs to support company initiatives and organizational growth.
- Manage organizational development and talent management strategies and processes tailored to meet individual contributor, manager, and executive level developmental needs
- Provide leadership and oversight for all domestic and international learning programs, including but not limited to the company’s new hire orientation, international compliance and certification training, job-specific training programs, sales training, and leadership development programs.
- Collaborate with manages and executives to identify company-strategic, departmental, and employee specific learning and development goals.
- Create, implement and evaluate training tools and programs to efficiently and effectively transfer knowledge, information and skills.
- Collaborate and communicate with project stakeholders and subject matter experts on the analysis, design, and content development of learning programs.
- Partner with internal team members and external vendors as needed in the design and delivery of learning programs.
- Coach Managers and employees on career development strategies.
- Facilitate virtual and instructor-led training programs as needed.
Location:Onsite in Springdale, AR
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Talent Development or Organizational Development
- 5+ years of management experience
- LMS experience
- Experience with authoring tools and Microsoft Office
- Ability to travel
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Previous experience in transportation or logistics is preferred but not required