Training Coordinator (LMS) (closed)
This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
We are working exclusively with our client in identifying a Training Administrator/ LMS Administrator to assist the Operations Manager in the day to day support of classroom training, management of the supply inventory, and administrative support for enrollments in the learning management system. The role will be primarily to manage logistics of new hire training and various leadership ILT courses.
- Provide logistical support for classroom training, including setup, classroom functioning, and network connectivity.
- Administer enrollments in the learning management system, including some course and class creation, management, tracking, reporting and close-out.
- Handle reporting, logistics and planning for training events.
- Support ad hoc requests for reporting using standard reports for business use (e.g. Course completion, Enrollment status, Evaluation, Certification, Dashboards, Course attendance)”
Duration:Through the end of the year
Location:Onsite in Livermore or Fremont. Client has flexibility in start time to accommodate for traffic.
- 5+ years of training coordination experience
- Experience with administration of an enterprise LMS
- Strong project management skills
- Advanced Excel skills (e.g. V-Lookup, Pivots, Macros, Formulas, and functions) for the reporting piece of the job
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Strong detail orientation and analytical
- Proactive self-starter, ability to work independently with minimum supervision in fast paced culture
- Background check required if selected
Clarity Consultants is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Related job openings
We are working closely with our client to identify a Sr. Instructional Designer and a Project Manager to support several New Hire/On-boarding ... see more