Training Manager/Learning Partner (closed)
This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
We are working exclusively with our client in identifying a dynamic Training Manager to serve as a learning partner. You will be responsible for managing various projects, everything from running the initial assessment phase, interacting with SMEs, gathering requirements, managing vendor relationships, partnering and interfacing with the internal team (5-6 learning partners), and developing learning through various channels. These channels include Camtasia, Articulate 360, SharePoint, Adobe Creative Cloud, mobile, video and more. The courses cover a mix of soft-skills, software, procedural and technical training. The team you will be joining has the mission to bring training to those who need it, on the job and just in time.
Start Date:The end of March
Duration:1-2 years with possible contract-to-hire
Location:Onsite in Menlo Park, CA. There will be some flexibility to work remotely periodically once trust is earned.
- 7+ years of Instructional Design experience
- Experience as a project lead or manager and able to drive projects through to completion
- Proficiency with Articulate 360, Camtasia, SharePoint
- Preferred (not required) experience with Captivate, Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, SharePoint HTML
- Ability to offer creative/non-conventional ideas to learning
- Team player who is open to meeting aggressive deadlines
Clarity Consultants is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Related job openings
We are working with our client in identifying an Instructional Designer and eLearning Developer to create content and then design and develop ... see more