Training Program Manager (closed)
This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
We are working exclusively with our client in identifying a Training Program Manager to help build a Management University. You will help determine the training strategy, curricula, help identify content and manage internal and external parts of the project. This project is the result of a complete management training overhaul and you will be part of a small team responsible for how this company trains their management employees.
Duration:6-9 months, possible contract to hire
Location:Onsite in Chevy Chase, MD
- 7+ years of Instructional Design experience
- Experience leading training programs
- Experience creating training strategies and building training curricula
- Experience working cross functionally and with outside vendors
- Experience establishing a corporate university is preferred, but not required
Clarity Consultants is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Related job openings
We are working closely with our client to identify a Sr. Instructional Designer and a Project Manager to support several New Hire/On-boarding ... see more